T he majority of our Learning Management System (LMS) portals are on the latest Moodle platform and we have a large installed base of over 45,000 registrations with active monthly users in excess 3,500 per month. With an attractive user interface our LMS portals provide a stable, secure and easy to use interface for your employees. We provide full maintenance, hosting and support to our clients and are fully GDPR compliant.
Digital completion certificates can be provided and there are a wide range of pre-configured reports which can be exported in Excel, CSV or PDF as required. You can filter your reports by date ranges, groups, course status and custom data fields.
We have been designing and using the latest Moodle Learning Management System portals for over 15 years. The design is graphically rich, branded with your company logo and colours, intuitive with user friendly interfaces for users and administrators. We provide dashboards for your admin staff for easy access to reports on learner activity. This aspect can be customised for you at the design stage. Additional FAQ’s and/or video tutorials can be provided on the login page
Key Features of the Interface will include:
- Customised Login Screen
- Custom design and easy to navigate
- Login page will have FAQ, how-to guide, video tutorial, forgot password & help
- Primary and Secondary Navigation Menus
- Smart Search Bar
- User Dashboard – users can view their own progress on the dashboard
- Dashboard can be customised to suit the learners needs
- Courses on the dashboard can be filtered so users can easily see work in progress
- Learning paths can be used to allow progression-based learning
- Admin Dashboard
- Users can be set up in bulk by administrator or set themselves via email based self-registration
- Course reports are easy to view, configure and export in various file formats
- Branding & Colours – Logos & Icons
- Banners – Multimedia or Image
Once the design is complete and signed-off we go live for testing within 48 hours. The Learning Management System has a unique client specific URL that can be accessed through all major browsers via desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. We upload all courses and provide training and support for your admin staff-typically this is for uploading users and accessing a suite of backend reports from the LMS.
The Learning Managment System Portal and physical data is hosted with Black Night Internet Solutions Ltd. Carlow. Blacknight are ISO27001 certified and their data centers are also certified to that standard or above. Access controls and security measures are managed to those standards. The certification covers physical and environmental security, prevents unauthorized access, theft, compromise, damage to information and computing facilities. They have a communications policy as part of the ISO procedures in the event of any security incident and notification would be based on the type /severity of the incident. All data is automatically backed-up to a separate server every 8 hours and Blacknight manage all hardware maintenance and security.
Dillon Productions provide full administration support and training for nominated administrators and users.
- Telephone support:01 298 0736: 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Email support:email@example.com
- Monitored 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- We test and upload all Scorm Files, videos, pdf’s, related material and links
- We can provide a suite of monthly and or quarterly performance reports
- Data is automatically backed up every 8 hours
We manage all software updates, module updates, uploading of courses, additional links, notifications, text or graphic request changes to the user or admin interface. Data is backed-up every 8 hours